Friday, July 17, 2009

I told you so


Remember how I told you that I would pay dearly for spoiling you with so many posts the last few weeks? Well this was just one of "those" weeks. Busy, hardly home. That sort of thing. It was all for a perfectly good reason. Ellen D and Leslie K came to town! It has been a hoot. And I got a massage to boot (and yes, that rhymes), since Leslie is a masseuse and all. She was the first person ever to have the privilege of giving me a massage, and as of today, the last. Although I hope she won't be the last forever. I thoroughly plan on accepting other massages in my future. Hopefully the near future.**wink wink Jason**

This weekend we trekked our way up to a waterfall fully loaded with a picnic and had quite the pleasant afternoon. Jason took about ten minutes to submerge himself into the chilly water (while being called a chicken...among other names) which was a refreshing change for a change. You would have thought he was being tortured for all the fuss he produced, but I was just proud of him for finally succumbing to some fun. We sat under the fall of the water and let it wash/massage our backs. Mmmmm...

I send a SUPER SHOUT OUT to Mark and Yanira on their wedding Anniversary!!! Wheeeee!!! I know it has been a difficult year for you two but I pray that the iron of difficulties has served to sharpen the iron of your beings, for God has made you iron strong people. I admire you and thank you for the examples of love-through-trials that you have set. I pray that the Lord bless you, keep you and makes his face shine on you radiantly. Los quiero, es mas, los amo muchisimo. Felicidades!!!


Luka meets rocks


Yes, I watched him like a hawk to make sure he didn't roll off the rock


This time he liked it...loved it actually


Splish splash


Zonked after all the activities


Gotta get all of the kisses in that I can before it becomes "uncool mom"

2 comments:

Hanzi said...

Uy!!!!!!!!! que ricura, que lata mas grande me da no poder darle todos esos besotes y regaloneos que tengo para el, hablale de su tia lo antes posible ya? que algun dia lo conocera en persona.
Espero que te encuentres bien, ya estaremos hablando
Bye

Anonymous said...

Watching Jason and Sarah love Luka is pure pleasure!

We love you all... Bob and Jane Branham