Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fun with Mamma and Papi


I am grateful for several couples that I have been privileged to observe throughout the course of my life who have inspired me to be as fun of a parent as I can be. My mom and dad, my brothers and their lovely wives, Mike and Ellen, Lisa and Scott (it still weirds me out not to call him Dr. Drumm), The cuzzins Ben and Robyn, this couple who has four same aged babies and still manage to have a blast, and many more other people. I am all about excersizing my parental authority too, so as to not breed a spoiled screamer, but I am also all about enjoying life and encouraging the Wee One to enjoy it too...even when Momma can't stir a boiling pot and hold him all at the same time. Jason and I have set out to try to make Luka laugh out loud, since he can now and all, at least one time every day. You should see us try...it's quite an embarrassing scene. To all you parents out there: Did you ever think you would make so many sound effects in one day? To all you non-parents out there: If you ever have kids and think you will never be "one of thooose people" who make silly noises all day to get a good laugh out of your baby...you will. You just will.


This is "rain, rain, go away" protest.


Wheee!



Ha ha ha. Got the laugh!




Awe, mom. Would you stop? The readers are looking.
(gotta get all my kisses in while I can)



My dad cracks me up!



This is what Luka ends up looking like when Jason feeds him.



He's great at cleaning him up afterward!



Sure, you can bang a pot with a spatula if you want to. Have at it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No me canso de decir que lindura de cipoteeeeee!!! Ya lo quiero hold!

Cuentista said...

He is such a little Jason, but with the ojos de su Mamma! Precioso!