Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Beach Boy



Has it really been so many days since I last posted? See what I mean by spoiling you with so many posts. To make up for it I am treating you to a little video. This was actually several weeks ago, maybe a month, but I have so many pictures and things I am trying to catch you up on that I am overwhelmed....but slowly catching up.

As for me, it has been very busy but I am grateful that the weather has finally decided to cool down a bit. By that I mean it rains a lot and the world outside is mushy, squishy and muddy, but for the temperature drop....I'll take it! For those of you who have stayed at our house before, you won't believe it but I'll have you know that we have actually been using our comforter at night! The fact that I wake up covered with more than a sheet is truly amazing. Amazing, I tell you!

And now for a little heart pour...the time is nearing for us to travel back into the arms of our waiting families and I confess that I wish it would be tomorrow. I miss my family. It has been a trying year has it not Thompsons? In so many ways and on so many levels we have all hurt a little and a lot in our hearts and even bodies and I am just ready to hold as many of you as I can in my arms to say I love you and I am here for you...even if it is only for a few days. I also want to stand by and watch as you meet Luka who might show off to you some of his new tricks which might include:

*waving adios
*pulling up
*climbing over and around anything he can...especially you
*bouncing up and down when excited or when music is playing
*clapping!
*roaring/grunting (he has embraced his nickname "Leon")
*grinning with very little prompting
*escaping his diaper when being changed
*pulling on your hair or earrings if you wear any
*reaching up to touch your face with sheer adoration in his eyes
*...oh...that's just what he has learned in the last week so by then there might be more.

Thompsons, Smiths, hold tight just a little longer because here we come! Sigh....



Luka meets Sand



Concentrating on his new discovery



Almost made it to his mouth but I somehow managed to take the picture, put the camera down and gently push his hand away in the nick of tiempo.


Storms comin. Lets go home then. Fun on the sand with mah boy.

0 comments: