Saturday, June 19, 2010

A Wee bit extreme

Luka has taken puddle jumping to a new level. To give the poor rained in boy a break from the indoors before it starts raining again, I put his rain boots on him and watched adoringly as he discovered the fun of causing little splashes in a little puddle. Babies are so sweet, aren't they? So cute and cuddly and snuggly and clea....whoa! Very quickly my dreamy bubble popped when I my ears picked up on the little splishes turning into large splashes. Luka decided that little puddles are for babies. But not for Wees! He was deep into the mac daddy of puddles. The forbidden puddle. I dashed inside to get the camera and somehow kept it still enough through my laughing to capture the following fun:


Whoa! That was close!



Ok. I can do this.



Uhh...uuuuuuh...



Whuaaapppshshshs!



Maaaah?!


Lets recap this one again. The essence of capturing a "moment."


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable! Mr. Randy and I think you could win a photo contest with the splashing scene! We remember Jason loving to play in such things! What fun!!!!!

Papo said...

9,000,000 amoebas later...8>}

Papo

Mama T. said...

The dirtier they get, the more fun Mom let 'em have. Good job, Mom!

And Jason, Feliz Día de Papá! You're a GREAT one!!

Chela said...

Mrs. Ann, find a photo contest for me and I will submit it!

Dad, All that puddle did was swing Luka into another teething session. Poor kid. I think he is getting four teeth all at once....possibly six.

Momma, I like Luka to look clean, and so I change him about fifty times a day. So I guess he is having fun after all. = )