Thursday, October 14, 2010

Post Marathon


Not post as in "after" but post as in "blogging." I have so much I want to post about that I decided to make a posting schedule, with one condition: * You can't cheat. * And by that I mean you can't check back in, say, next Wednesday and read them all at once (well, I mean you could but you shouldn't!). The marathon begins tomorrow and goes on until Thursday. Remember, I'll be watching you. *squinting eyes* I'll know if you looked in on Saturday but not on Sunday, and if you cheat! You're banned from...aahm...well, me liking you. Ok? Mrahahaaa. Pending schedule coming up.....

Finger Lickin' Friday

Sleeeepy Saturday

Smack Mah Lips Sunday

Melt My Heart Monday

Too Cute Tuesday

"Wonderful" Wednesday

Thrifty Thursday

and that's it.


2 comments:

Jaime Lee said...

sorry I am playing a little catch up but love all your updates! You are such a great writer, really you are so gifted!

Mama T. said...

I just saw this. Lookin' forward to each post!!!