Monday, January 17, 2011

A Goodbye of sorts.

This is it. This is the last post.

Aaaaah! On this blog of course! Did you think I would quit writing? Nop. No. Well, I mean, I am pregnant with Wee #2 so come July, I may decide to quit writing for a few years, as I have no idea what it is like to juggle two cutie pies. Oh my. I have a feeling that a few months (or days, or minutes) into it I will yell out, "What was I thinkinnnnggg?!?!?!" Haha. You can laugh at my expense. Go ahead. I won't know if you do. (actually, I will. I can sense these things....I hear you chuckling Dad...I hear you).

So. Back to my original subject. Mi lindo esposo Jason and I set up a new website where we have centralized all of our online endeavors including blogs, and yes, even upcoming delightful stores. One will be for my jewelry creations and the other for some organic skin products we will be exclusively providing to the States United. (Steve and ShaSha...you got that right...Bioland!)

To be honest, I am really nostalgic about moving on to a new site. I have been around these parts for almost five years now and I am most definitely not a sucker for change. I like staying put. I like the comfortable, the familiar. While not a rat packer by any means, I will hang on to that comfy set of lounge pants just because...they are comfy. Isn;t that reason enough?

But it seems that right now in my life is a huge moment of change. We have moved houses. We are getting ready to welcome a new Wee (or two) into our little family. We are embarking on new ministries in our community. I'm trying out a new hairstyle. I quit painting my toenails for a while. You know. Lots of changes. So it makes sense to move on here, as well. Don't be mad at me. Just move on with me. Shall we?

The New site: mysmithereens.com

The direct link to my blog: sarah's new blog

Thank you for following my musings here. Let's continue over there. Ta ta now.

2 comments:

Dad said...

Q, you were right on...I was chuckling before I got to your acknowledgement of my probable chuckling, and then it turned to downright belly laughter. Life certainly does take some interesting turns, which bring change, which is inevitable. I will send you an e-mail about my thoughts just before reading your blog.

"...or two"? This would be radical change, Girl!!! Will your new blog link still be on somoslos...? That is my home page.

And now to Sarah's new blog, infinity, AND BEYOND!!!

Love, Dad

Mom T. said...

OOOO' eeee, Sarah, you had me worried for a minute there....What would I do without my daily filling of Chela Deli? I'm on my way to see the new site.....