Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Rain, rain, go away…


I’m out of things to write. Interesting things, that is. So here goes the mundane:

I’m back to making jewelry, as the days are long, lonely and rainy. Beads are my new friends, clipping wires my occupation. My head is brewing with ideas of what to do with the jewelry once it’s made, now that the gallery I used to sell it at is closed. The gallery didn’t close on account of my jewelry not being fabulous, mind you. So here is what I’m thinking, and I’d like to hear your thoughts on the subject, as NOBODYYYYY has been posting comments lately, and I know you have been reading because I have a visitor counter on the bottom right. And no. I don’t visit my own blog all of the time just to make the counter more impressive. That you would even think it leaves me horrified. Tsk.

I’m thinking that I will take very detailed pictures of the jewelry and post them on the blog, and open a link for all of those who are duly mesmerized by the jewelry and cannot continue life until said jewelry dazzles those around them, while gracing their own outfits, of course. In other words, a link where people enamored by my jewelry can purchase it online.

Where you come in:
·Do you think I should post it all on this blog?
·Should I make a separate blog just for jewelry?
·Should I open a link on our website (is there enough website attention for that?)
·Do you know of any high quality place that is interested in selling one-of-a-kind and even custom made jewelry?

I appreciate your thoughts and insight, and look forward to hearing from you! I love you all, my friends and family, and sincerely hope you have a blessed, fruitful day. Chow for now.

6 comments:

J Yale said...

what about Ebay? that definitely would get some notice.
we want more about baby diego!

Anonymous said...

Hola Sarah
Mire tu blog y seria bueno que hicieras uno excusivamente para las joyas! wow no sabia que tenias ese talento como Tessa... mi blog es fuentes-garciaclan.blogspot.com para que lo pongas en list...
cuidate un abrazo
como esta el baby?
Daneyda

Anonymous said...

regalame un anillo vo, el de arriba. los de abajo se me fregaron los alambres. pero siempre los uso nah mas q otro estilo, creo q lo viste, no me acuerdo. un xoxo.

Chela said...

Thanks for the comments! Now I know I have friends.

Ya te puse Daneyda! Esta lindo tu blog. Donde conseguiste tu layout? Y estoy de acuerdo, creo que voy a crear un nuevo blog solo para las joyas.

Greis, Ya vandi el anillo! Y lo de los aritos, es que los tuyos fueron los primeros, el experimento, y ahora los hago con un metal mucho mas fuertes. Y siii! Vi como los tenes ahora y me encanta la cominacion de colores!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah
Mira ese dise~o me lo hizo una amiga al lado derecho esta su website tiene una waiting list y no cobra tan caro.. pero hace muchos designs bien lindos.. su blog es onceuponablog... tambien tu amiga Suz la que tiene sus cuatro bebes lo tiene. a ver si te animas y que te haga uno ella.
cuando tengas tu website de joyas me apunto a comprar :) ahaha
cuidate!!!
ciao ciao
Daneyda

Anonymous said...

A website would be great, but I'd like photos here now and then, too, please. The red one is especially lovely. Reminds me of you!

I like your idea of voting for the setup of your blog. XOXOXOXOXOXOXO