Sunday, November 23, 2008

Though most of you know....

I forgot to announce the big news...It's a varon!!!!! A boy, that is. A sweet handsome boy. We couldn't be happier. He makes his presence known CONSTANTLY now and I am beginning to suspect he will be quite the athlete. Hopefully a soccer player since that is the sport of choice in our little town. We're in trouble if he wants to explore the adventures of snow skiing.

I am also announcing to you that we have been traveling since Wednesday and are back in the arms of loved ones, and awaiting to hug even more loved ones here (or there, depending on where you are) in the States United. I confess I am experiencing a bit of culture shock. It's been over a year since I've been in the grand land of opportunity, and makeup...and air conditioning, and root beer, and well, Target too. Though I have not been there yet, YET, I assure you I will make my presence in my favorite red and white isles known as soon as possible. Tomorrow actually. Yes. I just got goose bumps when I typed that. Swoon!

I'll update soon again with tidbits of what we have done so far, the AMAZING people we've gotten to hug on, and the unexpected and VERY welcome surprises that have come our way. Pictures too, because we all love pictures. Ta ta for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

makeup...LOL X 1,000!!!

SO TRUE!!!!
Disfracesjm por todos lados!

Anonymous said...

Bienvenidos, preciosos todos!
Can hardly wait to do my part of the baby belly rubbin'!