Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I will...

...write soon. I promise. I know, I KNOW ok, that I have slacked lately, but seriuosly. How in the world am I supposed to sit in my quiet corner and pour my heart out on here when everywhere we have been has no such thing as a quiet corner? Yes, yes. EXACTLY. I'll write more later when I can use our own computer and can upload pictures and all that fun stuff. Cause I know you like the pictures, and what is a post without pictures? Not as fun. So, since you're all busy during the holidays anyway, I'm sure you don't mind. And also because you love me. That is reason enough tobe patient. Ooh! The baby just kicked.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya falta poquito para estar juntos, siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiique bueno cierto?
Me alegra que has tenido bastantes cositas pasando alrrededor tuyo. Espero que el loquillo se mueva, ya que comenzo a patear no hay duda de que lo voy a sentir que emocion.
Un besito grande sis
Bye

Anonymous said...

ey booo si te has perdido seira!
hope all is well to you 3!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

If you can find a quiet corner somewhere, Sary, I'll see if I can "scratch your back" a while.

I love having you near!

Mama