Friday, May 29, 2009

And here it is...


Just a smile to make you smile. Mr. Serious has lightened himself up and is mostly smiles these days, with the occasional "my tum tum hurts" cry. He becomes more delightful and fun by the day. We are enjoying him so much! He has mastered the ability to say "ah-goo" and even said "puhh-puhh" which immediately caused me to beam at my genius's way of saying "papa." He's so smart *wink*.


Bless you!

check out my stripes

A few nights ago we helped organize a surprise birthday party for a lady that goes to our church. She is a sweet as peach preserves and was blown away by the party. She has never had a birthday party before and has never received gifts and cards. Lets just say the event was very touching. She and her husband were so excited that they ordered pizza for everybody and wouldn't let anyone leave until they ate some. Yes folks, pizza can be ordered in the jungle somehow...

3 comments:

Papo said...

The more I see my grandson the more I fall in love with him. He is such a doll. I love all of my grandkids so much, and am proud of their wonderful parents, as well. Pray especially hard for Mom and me...we have an unexpected major change coming up shortly. We will let you all know quite soon.

Love, Papo

grace said...

que bellisimo con sus chocoyitos!! pongan videito yo lo quiero oir con sus baby sounds :( May God bless your life Luka, may you fall in love with your Heavenly Father who created you with His beautiful, artistic hands! Que lindo!!!

tessa said...

es hermosa esa risa!! a mi, me dan ganas de comermelo y Daniel dice que a Luka si le permitiria sacar en un "date" a nuestra preciosa Isabella... ja ja!
Love ya three!
Tia Tessa