Saturday, May 02, 2009

Just in time...

Hah! And you thought I didn't post anything today. Well, I made it with a few minutes to spare. A little tiny someone we all know kept me very busy today and I wasn't able to post earlier, but he is presently snoozing like a rock and I am using precious sleep time to keep my word. The following are pictures of some of the many funny poses that Luka makes. He does funny things with his hands all the time, many of which I don't have any pictures of, but definitely memories.
Just so you know I am highly offended that nobody has commented yet on my last post. What more incentive do you need dear family and friends? It's a simple guess and you will receive something in the mail from me. Simple and cool as that. Another hmph. I'm off to bed now. G'night.

5 comments:

Mo-ma said...

Mi nieto es tan bien portado...siempre saludando...

Quiero que sepas, Luka, que siempre abro el blog para ver si hay fotos nuevos de ti...tan precioso que eres...

Abue DeTe

Anonymous said...

Felicidades, Sarah y Jason, con su Lukita. Tan tierno que está!

Papo said...

Hey, what happened to the waterfall shots?...I didn't even get to comment on those. However, fotos of Lil' Luka up close are even better. What a handsome dude! I love him more with every pic.

Papo

grace said...

Japi Moders Dei!!!!!!!!!
El primerito dia de las madres...que por cierto an extraordinary job estas haciendo :) Que Dios te bendiga siempre foo. I love you.

tia tessa said...

que BELLEZA!!! es todo un hombre bello y guapo... dale besos de mi parte y muchos carinos! Es increible como se parece a su primita, la sobrina de Jason... pucha esos genes!! WOW!!! Love ya three! God Bless you!!!