Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Vaca-shunned

So do you feel as if I have shunned you lately? I know, I know. This post has been too long in coming but hey. I. Was. On. Vacation. To one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to. Whooo! The Smiths came to town to meet Luka (well they came to vacation, really, but meeting Luka was the plus). It was so much fun! Thank you Smithers for EVERYTHING! We love and miss you already. It was so nice to catch a few extra z's while everyone took turns fighting over who got to hold Luka. I have come somewhat rested. Ahhhh... I'm really glad Luka was able to meet and enjoy time with his Smith side of the family. Now all he needs is some Thompson time! That will be a Spanglish blast, I'm sure.

Here are the pictures so eat your heart out. Uuu. That looks harsher in writing than it sounds.... There are lots of picture because there were lots of cameras, so beware. And these are not even the HALF of them, but as I have spent one precious hour of my time downloading them for you, I will have to post the rest another time. Toodles!
Siesta!

The boys have it rough don't they?


She is such a gentle and sweet cousin


First time in a pool


trying my hand at photography


The fam minus Joe...we missed you!

Mimi wante dto take Luka home with her

1 comments:

grace said...

que deliiiiiiiii se mira ahiiii!!!
y que belloooo el Luka!! yo lo quiero chinear y darle besitos!

:(

esta guapisimo :)