Monday, May 18, 2009

A little more


Here are the rest of the pictures from our great trip. I'll have you know that for the next few days I will be away from any internet contact, so I will not be posting again until maybe later this week. I know, cause enough for a sunken heart right? I guess you'll just have to find another way to survive...
We had another team come and go this past week. I'm so tired right now I don't even know what to write about it other than it was a very blessed time. This was a men's retreat and I was glad that Jason got to spend some good "Guy Time" with them. Even Luka hung out with them a good bit. Lots of...you know...flatulence and that sort of thing going on. I stuck to the kitchen for nostril safety.
Please pray for me as the sleep-interrupted nights are wearing me down a bit. It will be a crazy busy summer for us again so I need all of the rest I can get. In light of the last sentence...here are the pictures. Enjoy!


First tub bath







We went on a tram ride through the jungle




Tasty?


Shading



All that paradise wore him out


She walks on water

1 comments:

grace said...

que linda familia Sarah!! *teary eyes* Que super bendicion! Muaaah a los 3 Smith Thompson!