Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Cavities anyone?

Well. Wouldn’t you know it? I finally have my fine reunion with my long lost husband only to have him snatched away. Again. Hmph. Where is he off to now? Oh, just some tiny islands translating. Yes! Isn’t that cool? Jason’s Spanish is so good now that HE can do the translating! Praise God for that. Anyway, there is a team from Houston here right now along with an exceptional dentist from Virginia who have been setting up dental clinics in various parts of the country and attending people in need. Mostly general cleanings and extractions…the extractions part being the reason why I am not doing the translating. Eww. Some of them have been messy.

For the next few days they will be setting up shop on some small bug-infested islands with no lodging, running water or electricity. Sounds fancy huh? Luka and I will be missing you from far, farrr away mi amor.

Here are some pictures of what they have done so far.



The Lunch Duty Guys



The Teeth Duty People



A mini vacation Bible school was held, play dough making and all.



The waiting patience...I mean, patients.



The Cutest Baby



Luka getting his ah.......gums checked.

0 comments: