Thursday, September 17, 2009

Lots of firsts for the Wee


We all, meaning Jason, Luka, the interns the Cartys and I, went on a forced road trip this past weekend. Forced because we all needed to renew our visas and had to leave the country for a few days. Although we "had" to go, I confess I was glad to go and considered it a mini vacation, as the country we went to has cheap, and I mean CHEAP things to buy. Aaaaah. I like. I only bought two things for myself. Okay, maybe three, but even so I still spent less than my measly $20 "for me" monthly allowance which most of the time I forget about and fail to spend. What did I buy? A pair of jeans, a blouse, and a set of nail polish. Yes ladies, all that for $15 dollars. Would you like to come with me next time? Yes, I thought you would. Only there may never be a next time as we are currently working on getting our residency here. No more mini trips to the cheap country...= ( Boo.

Anyway (sorry, got a little carried away giving you a play by play of my fabulous shopping list...oh did I forget to tell you that the jeans are for our trip to the States so that I can stuff the ends into the boots that I left at my parents' house last time we went? That way I can stay warmmmmm.) ANYwaaay. Haha. I am trying (and obviously failing) to get to the part where Luka had some new firsts in his half of a year life. He went to another country! He sat in a high chair! He ate a jar of Gerber stuff. (no exclamation point for that one) He saw a fountain! He tried a (tiny) bit of ice cream! He cried loudly for an hour in half in the middle of the night and there was no way to avoid listening to it. (NO exclamation point for that one) Blehh. Who knows why he cried? He was right as rain the next morning. He slept all the way on the ride back home! Wheee! Our Cheetah Baby is growing up fast. Too fast. Sigh. Here are the pictures.












1 comments:

Papo said...

Is it bad computer color, or does Luka have reddish blond hair? What a cutie!!!

Papo