Saturday, October 03, 2009

Temporarily doomed...

I hope it's only temporary...I have sad, sad news. Our computer has decided to hibernate. Forever. (weeping silently) You know what this means of course. Fewer posts!! I am very disapponted, to be quite honest with you, but I know that God will teach us somthing valuable through this. Actually, he already has! Yoshi who is one our interns this year has sacrificed mightily and shared his coolest little gadget in the wold with us. He is letting us borrow his itouch which is basically an iphone without the phone part and can be used as a mini computer. Typing is a bit of a challenge but I am doing me best. Pictures??? Nah. Can't do that. Boo. So my dearest readers. Adieu and until next time. Whenever you miss reading my tall tales say a little prayer for us to be able to replace our only effective form of communication with the world out there. God will provide.

1 comments:

Moma said...

I DO pray for this to be resolved, because I LOVE your posts and I NEED to see little Luka Leon and his wonderful parents.