Thursday, December 17, 2009

Your bill is way past due M'am...

This poor little blog has been sad and lonely lately. I owe you. I owe you big time. And so I am paying you back in full plus interest. Therefor, I introduce to you a bazillion pictures of our time in Indianapolis with my rather large, loud, goof off Thompson family....and I wouldn't trade them for all of the prim silence of the world.


Luka goes to school with Moma



Fly, fly Mr. Sweetie pie!!!



Ooo, pokable eyes!



L' famille



Grrrr.
Danito, I miss you!



Luka's 1st Day of Thanks



They had the same passeys, which merits a picture.



The cousins! Anessa (l) Luka (m) Roma (r)
Katelyn and Emma...we missed you sweet hearts!)



The Mommas and the behbehs



High paw?



No monkey business



Momma n me...and no we don't look alike "at all"



Chumo! Awww. Qui lindo.



Me loves



Out to see the lights in downtown circle



Tio Ñany



Slumber party



Mesmerized by the musical waves of wonder



Revving up for Black Friday



Speve



Uncle riding



Cousin Jenny! Only girl cousin on the Thompson side. Yippee!



Virtual presence of the Thompson Friedlys
We missed you all SO much!



Gran and Gramps...so sweet



The Thanksgiving Crowd



Tio Mark...the kids love him!



the playmates




Sweet Papo kisses



The circle monument surrounded by one of the largest Christmas trees in the nation...maybe even the woooorld!



Thah bros



Such a good a good Papa



Such a good Mamma



Gypsy Roma. She. Is. Gorgeous.



Luka loved it when Tio Mark fed him. Every child needs a break from seeing the same old mom face all of the time. Thank you Mark!



Deck the tree with golden sparkles. I'm glad Luka has the same fascination for Christmas as I do. I love it!


All I want for Christmas is...nothing. I already have it.

A cute boy in a box and a handsome man at my side.


2 comments:

David said...

Hey sis, thanks for the pics. It was almost like being there. We miss you!

grace said...

Que alivio y paz verlos a todos tan bellos como siempre! May God always bless you Thompsons (y las ramas: Friedli, Andrade & Steve's side *no me se el apellido haha!*) Love you guys BUNCHES...

Sarah, fotogenica q sos! Grrr...me caes mal (just kidding foo!)

Love youuuuuuuuu all!
GRACE