Saturday, January 02, 2010

A little bit of this...


a little bit of that. My New Year's resolution is that for the rest of this week I will try to post something every day. I have so many things to catch you up on that instead of making you cross-eyed with a big long post, I will go easy on your vision with several little posts. Pictures, mostly.

So yes, it is a new year. Twenty Ten. Already "they" have shortened the year. Hah. I have never in my life been good at making resolutions for the year and actually sticking to them because most of the time I set goals so outrageously on the other end of the scale than where I actually am that I become frustrated and disappointed in myself when I fail to accomplish them. Some people are good at that sort of thing. I'm not and I don't mind admitting so because it is the simple truth.

So instead of repeating the above mentioned, I have set tiny little suggestions for myself that if completed will, I am sure, produce some improvement in my life, but if not accomplished, I will still be my merry (chubby) self. = ) Among some of my suggestions are the following...I probably won't write them all because I probably can't remember them all...and that's the beauty of it. *satisfied beam on my face*

  • leave about three bites of food on my plate for every meal
  • smile more. even when I'm alone and remember something smile worthy
  • give at least three hugs a day
  • exercise twice a week
  • listen to at least one song per day
  • eat a piece of fruit a day. i love fruit.


And there you have it. I'm already overwhelmed. I didn't eat any fruit today because the only fruit available to me right now is a banana and I dislike, to put it mildly, bananas. Except banana bread and my Mom's monkey milk. But that doesn't count as fruit.



Check out the evolution of this encounter...so sweet, right?



Alright. Enough of the posing.



Ooo, a pen.



Uh, Momma, what's going on?



On to new horizons...or toys.




Luka bumped into an ape of sorts. He wasn't fazed.




Trying out the pianer



He already shows emotion



The finger crossover.

1 comments:

Moma said...

He doesn't seem to care for pink with polka dots. Loved seeing him at the piano. You go, lion boy!