Wednesday, January 06, 2010




Merry Christmas and to all a good new year! It has been so much fun being blessed to spend the holidays with family and friends. Here's a little taste of what took place around Christmas time.




matching PJ's!



A little mouse tried ripping into the presents before it was time




Jason lost his wedding ring in a waterfall, and so I got a little crafty, sold my craft and made enough to buy and surprise him with a new ring for Christmas. I hid it way deep down between two pillows...just for a little throw off.



I ordered and identical one to the original.



There it is...wheeee.




I knelt before him and asked him if he would continue being married to me.




I really don't see the point in giving the boy presents when all he wants is the box.
Just kidding! We are very grateful to everyone who showered our Sweet Pie with gifts.
Jason and I, however, showered Luka with wrapping paper and boxes.




I made apple pie. From scratch. And yes. I decorated it with holly leaves and berries.
Yummmm. See. My fruit for the day. =)

0 comments: