Friday, June 25, 2010

Repeat after me...

"Sarah is the best." Again. "Sarah is the best."

Why yes, thank you. Jason came in late from a trip the night before father's day, crashed on the bed and slept heavy as an elephant through the early morning, giving me a chance to sneak around the kitchen quietly while making him a gourmet breakfast. See?
And that is why I am the best. Well. At least for making father's day breakfast-in-bed. Luka stirred at some point, waddled around the kitchen while I put the finishing touches on Jason's tray, begged for a waffle to crumble all over the floor munch on, and then proudly followed me into our room to present our offering of love and admiration. Feliz dia Papá!!!

2 comments:

Moma T. said...

You're right, Sarah. What a gal! You make me right proud...again.
Good job, Luka! Great job being a father, Jason, and I hope you had a wonderful Father's Day! You deserve a good break after all your hard work.

Chela said...

Thanks for teaching me this tradition Mom! It's a fun one!