Monday, August 09, 2010

A Wee Bit Soapy


Luka discovered Jason washing our car and decided to lend a sudsy hand. He toddled over to the bucket, scooped out the suds and babbled away at Jason while he "helped." When I came onto this scene my heart melted to about the consistency of the water pouring out of the hose. How do you go so fast from cooing baby to helping Dad wash the car? I don't get it and I don't like it but I'll take it....since I have to. But only because I have to. Hmph.

Well. Ok. I guess it is nice to not have to carry him all of the time...or make all of that special mushy baby food every day. And it's pretty darn cute when he runs up to me with a huge grin and my flip flops in his grimy little fist wanting to make sure my feet are cared for. But he grows too fast. Siiiiigh....


Smear smear smearsmear


He made sure the car didn't roll away.



Is this right Dad?



Don't you worry Momma. I mean business. This car will be clean.



Mah two handsomes.
= )

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Mr. Randy and I love this! He's so precious!

Chela said...

I know! He is SO much like Jason. I'm sure y'all think so often. = ]

Dad said...

Of course, you know, Sarah, how to remedy the fact that your wee one is growing up...start over with a weeer one. ;>)

Luka, Papo loved the car washing outfit. You could call your new car wash "Clean the Crud Car Care"...owner and chief washer, "Soapy Suds" Smith.

Jason, really consider this...with the price of a college education going up like it is...well...ya gotta start early with these kids.

Love, Bubble Brain Papo

P.S. Great Grandma Thompson (my mom) has been diagnosed with lung cancer. Don't know what kind or just how bad yet. She will find out Thurs. and what treatment the doctors suggest. Pray, Pray PRAY!!!

Chela said...

Hey Dad.

I'm sorry that I missed your call and the news of grandma. That makes me so sad! We will be praying for her and the results on Thursday. Sigh.

love you...

Adri!!! said...

Sarah que lindas fotos!!! son una familia muy especial! que Dios les continue bendiciendo!

Mama T. said...

Happy Birthday, Sarah!
Dad and I are getting ready to go to the state fair and all kinds of fun stuff to celebrate our 39th year together. As you know, our favorite was our 13th wedding anniversary, when YOU joined us in celebrating!

Grama T. has cancer in both lungs, but nowhere else. She'll have chemo once a week for 9 weeks, and no surgery is planned. Also, she has no pain or discomfort and is in good spirits.