Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's a boy?


Well. We don't quite know yet. I went to my third baby checkup today, we heard the baby's heartbeat again (still my favorite part, whoop whoop!) and attempted to find out the bebe's gender. Junior let us know in no uncertain terms that heshe was most put at our indiscretion and covered up nicely with the only object on hand...hiser umbilical cord. Modest baby. The doctor spied a little something that made him think it is a boy, but was unwilling to make his final call. So wait we must. Ugh. On the bright side, he offered me a free re-check in two weeks. Hopefully by then Secret Smith will realize that mami y papi will be seeing more than they want to and more often than they would like when hiser diapers get heavy. This is aprox what the baby looks like in cartoon life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mini Jason!!!!! Put your hands on the air for mini Jason on his way!!! (from day 1 ive said this, continue saying it)

Unless I see mini Sarah winking at the "cam", then of course...I´ll change my mind about the Secret Smith Reality Show.

Love u guys.

J Yale said...

Go Diego Go!!!!!

Anonymous said...

yo creo que son trillizos pero el doctor solo te esta enseñando uno... ja ja ja!! I haven't made up my mind yet, but Daniel thinks it's a girl! Un besote a la pansa!