Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Week #4

Holaaa! Well, this is the very last blog layout I am choosing. Does it really seem like almost a whole month has gone by already? Not to me. I'm not going to say that this layout is absolutely my favorite because then you won't vote for it. Nope. I won't. So you'll just have to guess. *smirk*

Our favorite "Coach" is in town for a few days and several stern meetings concerning the project. And if you know him, there is probably only ONE stern bone in his body, and it's probably the smallest. What is that, the stirrup? I don't know. I don't really care about knowing the names of any bones except for my clavicles because the more they show, the thinner I must be. Anyways, back to the Coach. I have zero pictures of the awesomeness that was yesterday. Jason, the Coach and I went to a plant nursery and picked out several gorgeous plants. Then we proceeded up the mountain and spent a delightful planting afternoon. In the middle of it all it started pouring down rain, and by pouring I mean gushing, but we dug and scraped, and planted and patted away anyway, soaked as we were. By the time we were shivering our way home, we had grand dreams of hot showers. Of course, OF COURSE when we got home the hot water heater DID NOT WORK. Did. Not. Grrrr + brrrr = me. Hmph...hmph.
Just another day in the jungle...

0 comments: