Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Week #1

As promised, this is the layout for week #1. It's totally different from the red concoction and my eyes are now resting. I picked this one because I have some lovely orchids of my own that look similar to the ones on the layout. I love admiring them every day, and thought you might too. So, look, admire, but most importantly, remember. Because in one month you will be voting! Weee!

And in other news, the reason, Mom, that I have not posted pictures lately is because our camera batteries are dead and Jason tried to convince me that the last time I used the charger, was in the house we are currently house sitting and should be somewhere around here. I tried to convince him that though I love him very very much, hence the marriage license, the last time we used the camera charger was at our own house, and should probably be there, considering I cannot find it anywhere in the house sitting house. I could make another poll and ask you to vote for who was right, but that would take forever, so I'll just inform you, as sweetly and humbly as I can. ME OF COURSE!!! We went to check up on our own house and viola! There was the longed after camera charger. *meekly smiling* So I will be snapping away at anything interesting that comes my way.

I hope today as you go about your life, that your conversations with our Lord are blessed and fruitful.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo sarah!!!

i like this pinky flower background better than the weird red one!!!

love u girl, take care of my nephew...

xoxo,

tia g

Anonymous said...

hey que pasó with somos los thompsons? :(

Anonymous said...

I can't wait a whole month. Pink has my vote. What could top these
creations of God?

Chela said...

Just wait Momma, just wait.


Grace, no entendemos porqueeeeee, pero cuando ponemos el link al Thompson blog, te manda al de Hanzi. Pero todavia esta el de los Thompson! Solo pone somoslosthompson.blogspot.com en tu address bar y ahi te va salir. Mas bien, ahorita hay updates. Voy a tener que borrar este link porque no sirve...