Friday, February 20, 2009

Now that's just wrong!

Something is wrong with this blog. I don't know if it is just my computer doing this or what but there are strange colors and font sizes showing up that I. Do. Not. Like. Grrr. Does it look normal to everyone else or are you seeing the same things? What looks different to me is that the title font of the right side bars are huge and the visited link colors are bright blue and underlined. I tried to change it and the program completely ignored my commands!!!! So. Please excuse this site for the time being as it is under construction of some sort. Don't know what sort yet but I will do my best to get things back to normal...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks wrong on our computer here in Springfield so, chances are, everyone will see the same. Ooks!

Estigwen