Monday, March 16, 2009

Woo hoo!!!


I send a HUGE shout and congratulations to Tessa and Daniel, you know, two of my favorite people in the world, for their exciting news. They are having a wee one too!!! Theirs will be the cutest green-slightly-Asian-eyed baby ever (osea, Chino Chele)! I am SO excited and happy for you two, and for the joy this gift brings everyone. What a blessed baby to have you two as parents! Va tener frenillos de oro ba Daniel? Ahahaha.
May God bless you and keep you and cause His face to shine on you during your pregnancy and parenthood. Felicidadeeeees. Los quiero mucho. Muah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Sabes que? Ayer tipo midnight me desperté y oré x vos Sarah de la nada y hoy chequeo gmail y ya nació tu baby!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNEWWWWWWWWWWWW all along q se iba a llamar Luka! Lo sabíaaaaaaaa!

haahaha!

AND I was since DAy 1 the one who said "its a boy".

ITS A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!! I love you THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Doug and I are sooooooo happy for you all--Daniel, Tessa, BB, abuelos de los 2 lados, tios, etc.!!!!! Gloria a Dios!!! por haber contestado nuestras oraciones, y en Su tiempo!!!!

Debby