Monday, June 29, 2009

Mango Madness


Well, I decided to be generous and share with you this delicious recipe. Just Cause I'm nice like that. And humble to boot. Here's what you will need:

  • two large ripe mangoes (don't cheat and use almost ripe..it doesn't work as well)
  • 1 cup of sugar
  • 1 cup of cream
  • 1 cup of ice
Blend all ingredients together in a blender until smoothe and creamy. Take a small spoonful of creamy goodness and have a little taste. Swoon. Now, pour mixture into a freezer friendly zip lock bag an freeze for a bunch of hours, taking it out every once in a while to give the bag a good shake. When desired thickness is achieved, spoon out into fancy desert contraptions and enjoy. One extra thing I personally add to it is the following:

in a blender blend:

  • a bunch of strawberries
  • some sugar
  • lots of ice
  • a little bit of water
After blending, basically follow the same instructions as above, except that you spoon the strawberry stuff on top of the mango stuff. If possible, garnish rim of fancy contraption with a strawberry.

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Mama T. said...

Mmmmmmm....such culinary fare prepared by my favorite chefess could almost inspire my love and myself to come for a visit during our anniversary...I wish....