Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Just so ya know


Busy. Busy busy busy.

We are getting ready to go to the States (Sunday) but we leave home on Saturday and Jason is off on an island with a team installing a water system for the poor people that live there and I just got a haircut that I hate so don't laugh when you see me and Don Quijote the Dog is sick and needs lots of attention and I'm taking care of Luka by myself while I prepare the millions of things we need to bring for him plus presents for a lot of people plus we are going to a hot place first and then a lot of cold places so how do you pack "light" for that when they charge you nowadays for every SINGLE piece of luggage? I continue to try to make enough jewelry for a jewelry party I'm doing and I like to make things nice and well and stylish which takes time which I don't have.

Busy. Busy busy busy.


Improv crib I made on the site.



1 comments:

Adri!!! said...

mmmm los voy a extrañar montones....