Sunday, December 27, 2009

Cajun Country

I am so far behind on picture sharing it's shameful. But now that you are updated on our amazing Thompson escapades, on to the Smiths. Minutes after we landed in Baton Rouge (meaning "Red Stick") we wasted no time and went straight to Clegg's Nursery to pick out a Christmas tree. Ever since then, we have been on the go but in the best sense...seeing people. And boy have we seen a lot of people. Luka Spends most of his time looking from one person to the other probably wondering who they are and why hasn't he seen them before. And just as soon as he gets over that, he smiles and reaches out for them. Ah, my sweet boy. I am blessed by him and he brings so much joy and endearment to my life. So enough of my ramblings and on to the proof.


Look! They're here!



Yey! We're here!



Reacquainted


Aunt Jen Jen, which one should we pick?



Have we found one yet? It's cold. Brrrr.



My favorite guy...I mean, ornament.



Bath time! Splash time!


Decor time!



Who knew Santa had a crush on a reindeer?


She mustav won him over.
= )

0 comments: