Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wild Thang

As I was accommodating the Wee One's shiny new toys in his room, due to lack of space I decided some things just had to go. Such as his bouncy seat. He's too old to want to sit in it and stare at me from afar while I wash dishes, make his/our meals, wash laundry, you know. Wifely things. So I set it aside in the hall with the intention of getting my Honey to Do the breaking down of the thing. Apparently Luka is not ready to give his bouncy seat up because I happened upon the following scene and watched, with wariness, how it unfolded.







I bet if I strapped him in he wouldn't want it any more. = )

1 comments:

Moma T. said...

A prime example of what we ol' humans do--we always want what's not good for us, or what we can't have. :-) He IS a wiry, determined little guy, isn't he? That's my boy, Luka Lion-Hearted! You go, muchachito!