Saturday, May 29, 2010

The time has come

Well. Now is the time. I will be cooking up a feast (or feasts) up on the mountain all week with one of my favorite people....Ellen DiMaria, and therefore will not be posting anything this week. I tried to pre-write my posts to have Jason periodically put them on the blog, but alas, time would not permit. I'm still in the whirlwind of getting things ready for the Girls discipleship group that arrived tonight, and I'm sorry to say that I am already tired before it has all even officially begun. Ugh. Pray for me. I need a good ole dose of strength. So, enjoy the following. I'm sorry. I know it may not be 100% appropriate, but I just couldn't resist. It is too funny! THAT BOY!


He picked it out and put it on, while I watched in horror/amazement/stifling giggles.



Ah yes, that's about right.



Ntaaaaah. I love dirty clothesssss

0 comments: