Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Try, try, fail.

I tried to post tonight, but I have nothing. No pictures, no stories, no thoughts, no energy. I'm crashing and I'm crashing hard from all of the activities of the year and am sorry but will have to leave this sorry little blog at that. Worry not. This is temporary. "It'll pass soon enough, and most likely sooner than it should, no doubt." And if you can be the first person to tell me what movie that line comes from, I'll call you and we can have a fun little chat, you and I (email me your number to catrachela AT yahoo DOT com).

5 comments:

Don Darciheimermelec said...

Orgullo y Prejuicio

Dad said...

The father in "Pride and Prejudice".

I WIN!!! No doubt!

Love, Dad

P.S. Call me after 8:00 pm. your time.

P.P.S. The early bird catches the worm. 8>}

Chela said...

Don Darciheimermelec (AKA Steven Thompson) is the winner!

Sorry Dad, he beat you to it. BUT, I will say this, you even added WHO said it, so I'll call you too, for getting bonus points. = )

Mama T. said...

It's appropriate that Steven can say, "I saw it first," since he always claimed "I touched you last!" It's good you won, Steve, 'cause it's your birthday. Happy birthday to you--you've made all our lives so much brighter, and we love you very much!!!

Dad said...

I can't believe it...beat out by my own son on his 32nd birthday. Well, happy birthday anyway, Steve!!!

Love, Dad

P.S. Happy birthday to Dave today...34 if I count it right.