Friday, July 23, 2010

A Wee Kicker

Luka likes to play with balls. All day long. Fine by me, as long as he's happy. Ask me again in 10 years when I need him to take out the trash and he "forgets" because he was kicking the ball around if it's still fine by me and well...I'll cross that bridge when I hesitantly get to it. But for now, enjoy this treat:




A slight correction: The video says it was "directed by Jason Smith" but this is not so. 100% made by yours truly with no desire to go to all of the trouble it would be to fix it. But if I could add Best Supporting Husband, his name would be under that title. = )

Also, the blog cuts off the right section of the video, so if you want the full view version, click here.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Sarah this is so precious! I can't believe how well he is walking now (uhh running, dancing AND kicking?!).

Chela said...

I know! I an imagine how different he must look to you. It's like he does something big and new every week now. So much fun!

We miss you! How's it going?

Moma (Moe' mah) said...

Okay, Lukita, who're you gonna' play for in a couple of years--los catrachos, los ticos, o los gringos? You're my mostest favorite player!!!

Momma T. said...

Wow, Sarah, writer AND PRODUCER. Fancy stuff! I think the little guy winding up for the kick could win on America's Funniest Home Videos, especially with the musical score. This is belly-laughing footage!

Chela said...

Maybe one day I'll send it in. I did think about it. Just wait till you see what I have coming up in my next video...you won't believe how funny until you see it. Hee hee.

Heather Lasley said...

OH... so cute!!!!