Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cop Out

The post for today was supposed to be about being thrifty with things around the house and a cool do-it-yourself gift craft. Instead, I am going to be thrifty with my time and offer this lame excuse of a post. When you have too much on your plate, be thrifty and give something up. Haha.

I'm about blogged out (and I'm sure you are too) and although it has been fun, I'm taking a little break. At least the rest of this week. I have several little projects that I am workingon, and you can be sure to hear about those at some point, and several trips looming ahead, and so I need a little time to concentrate on what I need to be doing. I send out my love to you all and thank you for caring enough to read and keep up with a peek into our lives. May God ever fill you with a deeper understanding of the grace that He lavishes on you. Have a lovely weekend.

1 comments:

Mama T. said...

I will miss you this week, while you are being thrifty with your time. We all enjoy your blogs sooooo much. BTW, I missed your call and called you back to no avail. Hope to hear from you again soon. I have the things Miss Ann mailed, with my passport.