Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Resolutions Inspection

Remember my suggestions for 2010? I want to add one more and so I thought that while I am at it I might go over the old ones to see how I am doing so far.

  • leave about three bites of food on my plate for every meal * Well...I remember that one about one time a week...or two. But I will say this. For all of the food Luka begs off of my personal plate, I think it ends up being about three big bites. So this one scores a -C.
  • smile more. even when I'm alone and remember something smile worthy * check
  • give at least three hugs a day * I share at least two with Jason, and Luka is giving the best hugs now so....yes. Successful.
  • exercise twice a week * I think I am most excited about this one. I am happy to say that I am slowly but surely getting back into my running routine that I so much loved when I was in college. We all know I need it because boy is my silhouette nothing like what it was when Jason married. And let's be honest. That isn't fair to him. Anyway. I am running about four times a week now. I don't see many results yet, but my legs are much stronger and the results will come with time. So patience, endurance and perseverance are my prayers. Check, check check!
  • listen to at least one song per day * I haven't even thought about this once.
  • eat a piece of fruit a day. i love fruit.* It's not a daily habit yet. But I do eat a good bit of fruit.

And my new resolution...Are you ready? It's not a big one, but a fun one. I will try to respond to your comments when appropriate. I already have on the last two post. So feel encouraged to post often, because it may turn into our own little blog conversation.

XOXOXOXOX

3 comments:

Jaime Lee said...

you go girl, sounds like you are off to a good start!

Chela said...

some days it's just so HOT to be running, but i go anyway. bleeeeh. Haha

Mama T. said...

Sary,

Be sure to see the comment I added today on Rupert's column:-).

Mama T.