Monday, May 10, 2010

Rupeeeeert! No!

Remember Rupert? Well. He's back. The other night Jason and I were hanging out in the living room and heard a noise in the kitchen. It sounded like one of the freshly washed dishes was shifting on the drying rack. Nothing abnormal there. But then my over-sensitive ears pricked up at another sound. And then another. Hmmm. So I went into the kitchen and found that Rupert has returned and had been hopping from one clean dish to the other. Rupert! Really?!?!?! Feel free to move back into the shower, but not the kitchen ok? We have a baby now and need to keep things clean. Not that the baby stays clean or anything, but we have to at least try, right? Eww Rupert, eww. Gross.



I don't think I have to tell you that the dishes were re-washed.


9 comments:

Kir said...

Aww, Rupert's so cute you have to forgive him. :)

Mama T. said...

Like mother, like daughter, nice and clean :-).

Chela said...

I do forgive him. But he is truly repentant, he will move to the shower. = ) I like Rupert. Just not in my kitchen.

Jaime Lee said...

Simmy loves the photo of Rupert!

Chela said...

You taught me well mom.


I'm glad I posted this then, if Simmy likes it. = ) It was worth it then.

Mama T. said...

I saw a photo of Rupert's cousin in my Spanish class textbook today.
It's called the golden toad, el sapo dorado. Here's what it means: of bright fame, carrying with it a quality of refinement and propriety (but with a dash of playfulness thrown in).

You go, Ruperto!

Chela said...

Wow! That's cool mom. Now I have a little more appreciation for Rupert. = )

Anonymous said...

Esta bronceado this time!!!
grace

Chela said...

ajajaja. Es cierto. End of summer. = )